Positioning of master/slave mp10's

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCJones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCJones

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,
I've just got two mp10w for my 300L tank. My question is where do I place them?
At the moment they are in nutrient transport mode, and are slightly offset from each other. Is this correct or are they meant to be directly in line?
Thanks,
J
 
Mine are slightly offset. I move them around once in a while to get a different flow pattern.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new