• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Positive Experience with @Snowdog

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Icecap 3k from @SnowDog that was supposed to be 3 months old and in Excellent condition. All 4 tabs on the water side magnet was cut/tore, the unit is useless at this point.

I contacted the seller and he wanted to contact his LFS to see about getting a new part before we talked about a refund. I have tried contacting the seller a few more times and have recieved ZERO responses. The Last communication from this seller was 2 weeks ago. I plan to give him another day or two to respond before I give my final feedback.

OP
OP
hdsoftail1065

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possitive Experience!

Thank you Eric for being the man of your word that you are. Received the product in a timely manner and had an issue that was easily overlooked. This man stood behind his product and kept his word. Folks, there aren't to many people like this left in the world! I am proud to do business with a person like this. I would highly recommend this seller!

#mods

Can the title be changed to Reflect - Positive Experience with @SnowDog !

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always nice to hear positive comments...thread title changed accordingly.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back