• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Positive Experiences with Live Aquaria-Top Quality Customer Service

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to post a very positive review for Live Aquaria and Live Aquaria’s Diver’s Den. Originally from Florida, I now live in an area far away from any well stocked LFS. I try to throughly research any source before I order. Even with QT practices, I want a good reputable source to try to have the best start.

What I like best about LA or LA/DD is they take the initiative and responsibility for their livestock. If a delay or concern arises, they check it out. That being said, I only had one issue with a LA delivery and they handled it all. In addition they followed up with me to make sure everything worked out to my satisfaction.
Even when I have ordered fish from their Wisconsin facility, it has arrived by 10:30 AM and I live in the South.

I say all this because other 2 sources I tried were problematic. Both had great reviews. When I experienced problems with these sources, I had to make the numerous calls trying to rectify the problem. Right now a vendor (I won’t name that is only a 4 hours away ) is late on a shipment. They already made 3 errors that I had to correct on the order. Apprehensive, I called expresssing my concerns. They reassured me everything was resolved. So now (day of supposed delivery) I am anxious, working on a solution and wishing I had used LA instead. Live Aquaria would be doing all of this for me. That is a great relief and allows me to have a productive workday.

Live Aquaria may be a huge company. But their customer service is professional, prompt and caring. Other companies may be smaller but could learn by their example to take the initiative. Mistakes, delays, issues can occur with any company. But the company needs to do the work to resolve issues, not the customer. When a product involves livestock, the company should take that responsibility seriously. They should screen to avoid errors, quickly address issues that arise and finally follow through that the customer is satisfied. I appreciate how Live Aquaria does all of that very well with consistency and care.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back