Miami Reef
Reef Chem Enthusiast
View BadgesPartner Member 2026
Excellence Award
R2R App User
Expert Contributor
Article Contributor
Rest In Peace
Hospitality Award
305 Reef Club
R2R Research
ThreadAward
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2017
- Messages
- 17,251
- Reaction score
- 29,661
- Location
- Miami
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I wanted a few reef safe wrasses, and I see Live Aquaria has some of the ones I want that my LFS doesn’t get.
Has anyone ordered reef safe wrasses from live aquaria (fairy and flashers)?
Does Live Aquaria honor their guarantee if the fish arrive dead?
Is there anything I should know before ordering from Live Aquaria? I used to have great luck with them a few years back, but I have not ordered anything from them in a long while.
Has anyone ordered reef safe wrasses from live aquaria (fairy and flashers)?
Does Live Aquaria honor their guarantee if the fish arrive dead?
Is there anything I should know before ordering from Live Aquaria? I used to have great luck with them a few years back, but I have not ordered anything from them in a long while.
