• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Positive feedback for Drreef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DrMMI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed order of 13 fish from @Dr. Reef , which came in last week and everything was packaged perfectly. All the fish looked healthy, but unfortunately, the lyretail anthias didn't make it through the trip. I actually ordered 3 females, but they sent me 4. I also ordered 2 Bangaii cardinals, but was sent 3. I emailed customer service about the anthias and received a response within an hour or two. They then arranged for replacement fish to be sent out the following week. I picked up the package this morning from the UPS hub and I was pleasantly surprised to see 5 anthias this time. The fish all look healthy. I temperature acclimated the fish and in they went into my quarantine/holding tank with 1.021 salinity that was holding the fish from the previous order. Will definitely be ordering again in the future.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your support. We do add some extra fish in certain fragile species to avoid having to reship. If all survive the shipping, it's your luck and we don't charge more.
Thank you

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back