Possible Battlecorals Grow out contest!

Would you be interested in participating in a Battlecorals grow out contest?


  • Total voters
    134
Also hey, are any prizes established as of yet? If not, a great prize would be a Battlebox in the $200-$300 range and the winners could pick either quantity or quality. I'm sure one or two Battleboxes for one or two winners wouldn't be too difficult to pull together, and honestly it only makes sense that a BC contest would win a BC prize. For all I know though a prize may have been already established, I'm just throwing my ideas out there.
 
I don't believe signups have started yet, so you're on time.
Yep, signups haven’t started yet, but please vote for which coral you would like to see in the contest, here, if you haven’t already.
 
Yep, signups haven’t started yet, but please vote for which coral you would like to see in the contest, here, if you haven’t already.
Got it, you can coin me in, thank you. I’ll go vote on the coral list now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new