Possible bug in new chart design for events

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´m using the chart for logbook events very much. Today I discover that the chart page for logbooks events have change. In the old chart page - you could chose which event that is the main event. I can´t find that option in the new chart page - for me it seems that my first event (calcium in my case) always is the main event and if I want to see graphs of the other measurement events - I have to use the compare button. The question is - is this a bug or are my eyes in more bad condition than I thought? The backside with using comparing is that the x axel get wrong

1689681327371.png

Sincerely Lasse

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Its a display issue with computer view that have to be fixed, no problem if you switch to mobile view.

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I saw this, I thought I'd check out the log, which I've never used. And I'm having a problem too - it won't let me save new categories. Every time I enter a new category, after I hit "save" the list of categories goes blank. Does anyone else see this, or know of a fix?

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I saw this, I thought I'd check out the log, which I've never used. And I'm having a problem too - it won't let me save new categories. Every time I enter a new category, after I hit "save" the list of categories goes blank. Does anyone else see this, or know of a fix?
Hello,

Do you have this issue with myghl.com? GHLConnect ? Computer view or mobile view?

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both myghl and GHL connect, on an iPhone.
Hello Dave,
I can't reproduce the problem you describe.
Maybe I didn't understand correctly.
Can you show it on video?
Maybe it would be better to make a support ticket so that we can see it together.
Gaël

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Here's a link to the video. I can open a ticket if you want, let me know.

Thanks, that's what I did without any problem on myGHL and GHLConnect on iOS.
Can you confirm that the version displayed in the Support & info section is 3.24.0?
It would be best to continue via a support ticket to find out why you are having this problem.

Gaël

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of charting problems on iOS app, browsers and MacOS browser. I kind of gave up, as it really isn’t useable. Hoping for API o be fully released So that I can build my own charting.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back