Possible Copepods? (I hope)

MidnightF66

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
37
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried getting better pictures, but they are so tiny. They are EVERYWHERE. Like someone spilled salt/pepper all over

I do dose/feed my corals with this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Phyto...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

106462876_3643685832313311_829351963642402147_n.jpg 106558988_3643685632313331_4244963267406025041_n.jpg 106603232_3643685708979990_7287563937200380911_n.jpg
 
Coolness! I haven't bought any so I just wanted to make sure. Cause they haven't shown up until now.
 
Yep..... free food for fish and coral
 
If you want to supplement your pods, you can easily add some live phytoplankton for them to thrive. If you dont have any predators in the tank it can give you a huge boost to your bio diversity and overall long term tank health. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new