Possible Duncan bailout

curiousreefkeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Location
united kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this Duncan a week ago
It looked healthy and happy in the shop
When I got it home it was fully closed as I expected
It hasn’t opened up since and this morning it’s looking bad
Is it bailing or is it ok and just sulking

IMG_5007.jpeg IMG_5006.jpeg
 
I don't see anything indicating bailout, it just looks a little unhappy. Give it good flow, the polyps should sway back and forth, and medium light.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new