Possible Green Banded Goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheSun126
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheSun126

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
43
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just have a question. My reef has been very stable the last few weeks since adding my pair of clowns, but my nitrates are still a little lower than I like (hovering around 3 ppm) Could I add a green banded goby to this tank or is the tank just too small for this? I have an aquaclear 70 Refugium growing a good amount of red gracilaria and a decent sized CUC in the tank too.
 
What size is the tank?
But yeah if its 10 gallon like mentioned above, I don't think its a good idea to add another fish.
 
Ok, thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. It is a 10 gallon, so that makes perfect sense.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new