Possibly flatworms and something else???

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes worked perfectly.
Looks like some kind off ostracod. Never can remember how spell it lol.
@WheatToast correct me again in spelling off this or gove opinion on very last video posted ^_^
I say some kind off ostracod or copepod possibly

Screenshot_20220720-010744_Chrome.jpg
This is an ostracod

OP
OP
S

Sallycarle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an ostracod

Thank you!! Your always so helpful I appreciate it so much!! Do you know if they are bad or good cause I have a ton of them just from dipping 5 zoa frags? There is some algae on the frags so I'm hoping that's what they are after but the zoas seem to be not doing good. It's seems as tho the are just disappearing. I've been battling GHA and now dinos so that could be it too or a combination. Thanks again!!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank you!! Your always so helpful I appreciate it so much!! Do you know if they are bad or good cause I have a ton of them just from dipping 5 zoa frags? There is some algae on the frags so I'm hoping that's what they are after but the zoas seem to be not doing good. It's seems as tho the are just disappearing. I've been battling GHA and now dinos so that could be it too or a combination. Thanks again!!!!
Also known as seed shrimp, they are regarded as class of zooplankton and are food source in the reef tank for mandarins and some gobies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back