Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
August 2012 Reef2Reef Post and Win give a way, win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice frag sponsored by Sexy Corals!

Sexy Corals and Reef2Reef are proud to offer a SC Atom Bomb Chalice frag for the month of Aug 2012!

atombbb.jpg

What you need to do to win:

1. Post in this thread why you think Reef2Reef is awesome, and what we could do to make it better. "IE contest suggestions, content to be added, forum apps and modifications, etc"

2. Go to Home Page and pick one coral that you would love to have and post the link here

That's it, pretty easy huh!

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on September 1st 6pm my time! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed.

And once again lets give a big thank you to Sexy Corals!!

Be sure to check out Mike's website:
Home Page
sigpic8967_2.gif

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Everyone is helpful, there is NO bashing, everyone's thoughts are accepted, people are just awesome on this site and without them it just wouldn't be as fun :)

2) Besides the one I can possibly WIN which is AWESOME I have always like the Shocker Chalice by SC. Also the college I am attending next semester has a Shocker as the mascot haha.

Shocker.jpg

JasonM38401

Jason Martin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum, like all the info ad the people are great. As far as changing or adding to the board, not sure I haven't seen something I would change yet. This place rocks!

Can't get a link to work but man he has awesome stuff! Good luck to everyone.

Cooper32803

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is awesome because there are the friendliest and most helpful people here willing to help you with any questions you may have!! I would really love to see an iPhone/Android app (where we can load pictures from our phone onto the site) that had been talked about in the past as that would let me be able to sneak a peek while I am at work so much easier! :)

I would love a nice frag of everything from the Sexy Coral site! The one thing that really sticks out for LPS's though would be the Atom Bomb (Sexy LPS) All the colors are crazy! But I also love all the Zoas and Palys...

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Information, new friends, great vendors, tight knit community that cares, open trading/selling and awesome fish + corals. Who wouldn't love this place? As far as making it better. Not sure, maybe some chess or poker to play and the im feature. I keep getting my inbox full from

Piece I'd love the most is a frag of the beautiful rising sun. sort of my white whale.

Picture016-1.jpg

$750.00 per eye
SOLD OUT!!!

Last edited:

scooterc268

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is great since its Old school and new school techniques are tried and tested which makes for a great learning environment.

As far as the coral goes, any is fine with me :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awsome because you can connect and make friends with people all around the usa. sometimes even world. an app where you can add photos from your phone would be awesome.

i would love a frag of sexy super woman
2-29.jpg

SC reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is amazing, their is nothing I can think of that would make it much better! I would also love a frag of the amazing rising sun chalice.

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum, like all the info ad the people are great. As far as changing or adding to the board, not sure I haven't seen something I would change yet. This place rocks!

Can't get a link to work but man he has awesome stuff! Good luck to everyone.

What he said!!:llama:

Johmanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
contest

I am so new that I don't know enough to make a recommendation. I would love one of these: but I'm sure it's too difficult for me at this time.
1-33.jpg

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome. Great knowledgeable people that are willing to help out.

Something I would change...... Ummm .......... Well ......... Nothing. The app is in the works already, contests and prizes constantly.

I want this acanthophyllia!

a6934897-3012-573a.jpg

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. R2R is fun, relaxed, and doesn't have the clique feel like forums where people look at your post count to determine the weight of your opinion. Speaking of post counts, I'm not a fan of the times when people flood the forum in order to reach the 25 posts necessary to sell on the marketplace (which happened today btw). I'm not arguing the reason for the post limit, but 25 posts is low enough to get people to sign up, wait 30 days, and then post unhelpful nonsense and empty compliments (i.e. "Nice pic"). It doesn't make the forum marketplace safer in any realistic way, IMO.

2. I've developed a liking for anemones this past year. The best one on the sexy corals site is SC's Signature Rainbow BTA.
2-13.jpg

Last edited:

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if R2R could get much better- great,helpful members, tons of information, great giveaways, awesome vendors. What more could you ask for. If I had my choice of I would have to say SCs' Blue Angel Favia just love the Blue color
Sexy LPS
rjfavia.jpg

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you SexyCorals for this awesome frag! RAWK!

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
R2R is a amazing place plenty of nice people here. I like the how there is no negative comments and no bashing. I think Rev is on top of things and I wouldn't change a thing.

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great site nice people and you get to look at the most ridiculous tanks and corals!!

cant get a link from the site but it is the tierra de fuego for me!

cheetofingers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because I can check in on what people are doing in the hobby around the country :) Personally, I think the site would benefit from a Picture filter. Where, you click a link, and it shows you just all the pictures in that thread. Sometimes, thats what we just want to see ;)

I like the SC Flash mob!
Sexy LPS

reeflections

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) the free exchange of info and experience, given and received without any undertones of condensention, or confrontation. it feels like every one accepts that there are several ways for all of us to acheive the same goal. (incredible aquariums with beautiful corals)

2)if we're talking about dream corals, then i'd say a giant war pain scoly, or sc dynomite chalice.

3)i have yet to come across anything about this site that i feel needs improving. (maybe add a "like" button found on some other types of sites and blogs.)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back