Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

Mstansbery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R could use a FREE mobile version!!

I've always wanted one of these!!

supermangold.jpg

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is just AWESOME!!! Love that 99.9% of my reefing knowledge has come from this site. Most everyone is polite and very helpful. I think I live here, and this is why, I now have my mail forwarded to this address. LOL
2-13.jpg

LOVE this nem!!!!

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like r2r because the people are much friendlier than other forums and its easier to talk to people about things here. much more of a family orented forum. the only improvement would be a local section. for different parts of the country like the north east and midwest and whatnot. to help people get in contact with other local reefers.

the coral id love to have is the SC's orange passion sps. its just stunning. i couldnt get a link to post.

orlando809

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love R2R the way it is ,friendly people,good vendors,maybe live chat wouldnt be bad but no big deal
I like lots of stuff from sexycorals but cant spend money while fixing my house once im done ill be buying something like this from mike
c10b693d.jpg

MrandMrsCoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is a good way to look up information. If you need info asap or just browsing around you are always learning something to help you out in your tank. Its a great way to learn about everyone experiences. I love to read around on this forum. I love the facebook updates, I always read them. Would be great to have an mobile app for this forum with really cool and easy features like uploading pictures and or videos, alerts for answered questions etc.

This would be my choice of coral IF I win :)

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/ftfav.jpg

ftfav.jpg

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like R2R because of great people and freedom of good information.

I think R2R could use an NPS section for people to learn and see what cool NPS corals there are

And of course what better coral to match the Atom Bomb besides SC Dynamite!
uploadfromtaptalk1343963517010.jpg

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r is awesome due to all the giveaways, community, great info, and excellent sponsors!

to make it better, I would say more pm space or at least be able to tell how many we have left (i might be able to, but i havent noticed it yet..), have an anything goes area for thread about the no no areas (politics, religion, etc), and host an annual r2r frag meet in a diff state each year! :eek:)

Sexy Coral want (besides an autographed Sexy Mike G-string...) is
2-29.jpg

rjbesch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think R2R is a great website full of information, not to mention there isn't as much of the "do it this way, because it's the only way" mentality as seen on other major reef forums. I think it would be awesome if there was some sort of app or something of the sort that would be able to be used for lives sales and whatnot to make scrolling through numerous pages much easier, especially if having to view from a mobile device. Keep up the good work!!

flame.jpg

I
have always loved the coloration of this coral

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say Reef2Reef is so awesome because of the people posting and the people running and moderating the site. There are dozens of reef forums out there, but this is the one I call home because I know if I have a question or something to share it will be met with open arms. I also really like how active the sponsors here are. I don't know if other forums have live sales, but I've really enjoyed the last few.

I am a bit late to the chalice craze, but I would still love to get a My Miami one of these days...along with a few dozen others :)
mymiami1.jpg

Last edited:

Mstansbery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like R2R because of great people and freedom of good information.

I think R2R could use an NPS section for people to learn and see what cool NPS corals there are

And of course what better coral to match the Atom Bomb besides SC Dynamite!
uploadfromtaptalk1343963517010.jpg

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

NPS sections is a MUST IMHO!!

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think reef2reef is awesome because it allows hobbiest from all over the world to interact, discuss their opinions, and share information concerning the hobby from the comfort of their home!

I think a cool addition to reef2reef would be a "like" feature. It would allow people to show their positive feelings towards a post or posts when they do not know what exactly they would like to type.

I like SC's Sleeping Beauty chalice:
scsleeper.jpg

Raggamuffin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scpassion.jpg

There are alot of things that make R2R awesome! Going to say the big one is the people though. The only "improvement" I can think of is a helpful links section somewhere (I would suggest next to the new to reefing section) that contains not sponser links for equipment and animals since those are already down there but links to things like how to figure out gallons by size, how to reseal a tank, links to good high quality fraging instuctions and vids, pest id sits and so on. Have folks suggest links in the section, rate how the site/vid/whatever by the community response, the best get condensed into a few sticky threads.

wichers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is a powerful source for information, everyone is easy going, and wants to help one another! Which is a true key in the hobby, to learn and help others.
R2R you are top knotch for the reefing community. You keep everyone going on various topics, crazy prizes and giveaways, have amazing vendors and supporters.
Keep it up R2R Team!!!
Piece I would like to have from Sexy Corals would be the SC Dynamite Chalice
scgreatest.jpg

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this site rocks. The members are great and so are the people that help run it. The contests are AWESOME with FANTASTIC prizes. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. The vendors are active and some even have live sales which benefit the members. I love this site. What would I change??? Hmmm, if it's not broke then I say don't fix it.

2-29.jpg

Last edited:

bluetrigger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I am not a saltwater newbe, i am when it comes to reefs, Where have you been all my life.

Jgomez324

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to Reef2Reef Great Bunch of knowledgable reefs willing to help with no reward, Debated starting a Reef tank but after visiting this site and soaking up all this knowledge it gave me the corage to try it. And i must say i love it....Garf Purple Bansai Sexy SPS

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back