Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

Jeppun21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because u have a wide variety of very knowledgeable people that know a lot about saltwater and also have the most amazing sponsors. I thnk one thing to improve is to add an add video to the R2R app

Attachments

• scdictracy.jpg
    scdictracy.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 206

Reefing8EZ

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because of all the knowledgable and helpful members! And all the great vendors and mods!
One thing I would like to see is an auctions forum.. I think it would be fun..

And I want this thing!!
SC Atom Bomb Chalice
Sexy LPS

wbgnt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The forum is great it has tons of information for everyone from the beginner to the expert. I'm not sure that I would change anything on the forum works great the way it is. I cant pick i love them all and want them all Nate Sexy LPS

illdoya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R - why awesome?
-- Because its a positive community. Most places/people in this hobby I've come across - in person and on the net - have NOT been very helpful, sometimes blatantly hostile & negative. As a newcomer here to hobby & R2R, I'm consistently pleased to find awesome positive people here! R2R has become my first stop when I open a browser :) I'm very glad to have been steered towards this community! Also, I have to say - its awesome to see how active the sponsors are in this community! Its very much a first for me.

R2R - improvements & add-ons? (if these already exist - please forgive me, I haven't found them yet)
--Live Chat feature (as a noob, the instant help could be great)
--Iphone app

the sexy coral I'd love to win: Tyree Sunset Monti

SC - thanks for the chance to win such awesome stuff!

sunsetmonti.jpg

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. R2R is awesome because before I found this great community the numbers in my bank account had this pesky problem of going up every week. With all of these wonderful people selling and trading corals I don't have that problem anymore :) Plus this is a great place to "hang out" and meet like minded individuals

2. Gotta love the SC dynamite.
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/scgreatest.jpg

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because of the community. I was blown away by how many vendors and members stepped up to help a members family (Brayden's family) that they don't know personally. My only source of frustration with the site is there is no warning that you are approaching you pm mailbox limit. A popup or warning would be helpful.

There was so much I wanted on your site but this floored me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344002884.769185.jpg

On http://www.sexycorals.com/Sexy_LPS.html

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think R2R is awesome because of all the people that are willing to help and share their experiences. I've been working on my 165g and it's nice to be able to make a post when I run into a problem and get a response fairly quickly to get it taken care of. My favorite thing is probably the Reef Spotlights. I do a lot of searching through other peoples tank threads, but I tend to miss some of them. So, the Reef Spotlight gives me a chance to see some beautifully amazing tanks! Being in this hobby for about 2.5 years I've dont a lot of research on different stuff. When I joined R2R my research has opened up even more. I love the fact that I can see all these vendor sponsors that I really didn't know existed until I joined. Now...I've got some amazing corals in my tank and I'm thankful that I've been able to reach out further than my LFS. I use Tapatalk on my iPad for R2R mostly. I'm interested in seeing the R2R app. I would love to add the SC Atom Bomb to my collection unless I was able to get the SC Dynamite instead. Thank you R2R for all the contests! And thank you to Sexy Mike for sponsoring this one!

Sexy LPS
scgreatest.jpg

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is the simply awsome ...not only it helps and serves the comunity with well reef husbandry knowledge also a great place to chit chat and laugh....i dnt remember a day went without logging inn..:bigsmile:
I would sure love to hve a piece of rising sun

Picture016-1.jpg

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. R2R is great because of the people here. Everyone is helpful with almost none of the belittling that happens on other groups. One thing that would make it better would be to have a newsreader app for it :)

2. There are so many amazing corals, but I think that the one thing that I would pick would be the Signature Rainbow Anemone (though I'm still not sure why the nems are listed under LPS rather than inverts): http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/2-13.jpg

2-13.jpg

CJ

Last edited:

Scoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After finding out about r2r, I hardly ever go to the other site anymore! It's hard to think of what could make it better! I think I would realy like a frag of the orange passion acro! Beautiful piece! So is the atom bomb! Awsome!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is great beacause everyone is friendly. You can make it better by doubling the contests like this :)

I like the sicko mushroom

Sexy LPS

Rize2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R as a ton of great information and the sponsors have some awesome live sales.

I'd love to have most everything on the website but the thing I will purchase:
Super Rainbow Acan
1-2.jpg

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off THANKS and PROPS to Sexy Mike for always stepping up with great R2R support either to the site or for fundraising!

I will go ahead and 2nd Dougers31 suggestion that a video forum would be pretty cool. Or at least a youtube link forum. ;) and I will go ahead and put another idea out as well. I know some(most ;) ) of our sponsors have a weath of knowledge. I would love to see some sort of way that could be highlighted or accessed. I have a couple ideas, if interested PM me. Won't droll on about here. But I do think that would be cool and if it could be pulled off beneficial to vendors as well. I know there are some sticky things in trying to do something like that.

As far as what I would want... man, the list is long. Wizard chalice, Rising sun chalice, Angel eye favia... but I think I have to go with this. I love this new signature nem!!!

scomgnem.jpg

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have to say it would be cool if the rules of this post were followed and had to include a suggestion and a pic.

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion this is the best spots to do research, to find, and aquire really nice corals. The people on the forum have a lot of experience and are very helpful. Besides my local club forum this is really the only other forum I keep up with. I seem to be on it all day even when I am working. ;) This forum is the best one on the net.

Only change I would make. PLEASE MAKE INBOXS BIGGER.

This is the coral that i have always wanted.
Picture016-1.jpg

Last edited:

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is the most friendly and the most knowledgeabvle reef board on the net. I would love to see that new smart phone app get launched

and would love this chalice from sexy mike along with his orange passion acro

Sexy SPS
scpassion.jpg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 73 40.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 90 50.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back