Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

Cubbies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because it is full of knowledge to both the beginner and the advanced. So easy to navigate and find things. It is also greatly moderated unlike other power hungry sites. . . and for that i thank the mod team and the administrator. Personally I don't believe it needs any changes. I think it's perfect as it is. Oh also thanks SEXY MIKEY for the great chalice.

Other than the SC Atom Bomb I would LOVE. . . .
Dynamite.jpg

Sexy LPS

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love REEF2REEF! For most of my life i've been a hobby jumper. I get interested, dive in head first, spend a bunch of money, and bam i'm bored and back out. In that time i've joined many forums to help feed my hobby craze. Reef2Reef is by far the best forum i've been on, not just best reef forum, which it is. Between the contest, fantastic vendors, and the great people that call this forum home i've enjoyed my time on the forum. Since there is so much to learn in the hobby its great to find fantastic resources here rather than just opinions. Not much i'd change at the moment. I have every reef thing that I can think of at my finger tips.

As for which one of sexy mike's corals i'd love to own, it would be these blasto's! I love blasto's and these are amazing!
Picture187-1.jpg

Sexy LPS

typicaltony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Tons of info and lots of great members! Can't think of anything to make this site even awesomer than what it is right now...

2) SC's Atom Bomb of course!

Jessesoto33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to two reef forums and R2R is one of them I like very much much more members than my other one, and I don't think you need to do much more, it's fine just the way it is!

I like the SC"s Dynamite Chalice the most! Love the green watermelon trim it has!

scsdynamitechalice.jpg

saltwaternoob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is Awesome because..

The free giveaways, live sales, great sponsors/vendors and very friendly community.

What should be changed/ added?

Maybe adding a video library for Diy's and Peoples tanks would be nice.

What i would love to have in my tank from SC is the

defuego.jpg

Tierra de fuego!

hifisch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The welcomes to reef2reef was great but the best thing about R2R is the People and all the knowledge that they bring. Thanks Everybody! Any Frag would be nice. They are all beautiful in their own way.

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2reef is great because everyone is nice. No one takes opportunity to bash or sound smart. We are all nice and considerate. I use to go to rc and aquarium advice and it just got old having every one jump on you for anything you post. I felt like I was always wrong. When I wasn't. No bull here. Read it all day.

I don't know how to improve it. Just keep on keepin on.

I want this. I think a colony of this would be sweet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344045775.342872.jpg

lakeviewink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like everyone has said, R2R is very friendly and helpful. I like the contests, the show-threads, and how many loyal posters are on here regularly. It's quite the assortment of characters!

I don't think I would change much, maybe to make the contests about something different than "the most threads or posts". Kinda like this contest, this one seems like a new twist and a little more open to those of us who don't always have something to say about every topic.

It might be boring but I love the SC Red Hornets!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344048200.219701.jpg

tapout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is amazing because you can easily find LE coral and unique clowns with and great prices. A unique mobile app would be cool maybe a reef chemistry calculator perhaps. Well I have been really liking the SC ultimate chaos but from the site I would go with the signature SC rainbow blasto . http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/Picture187-1.jpg

Picture187-1.jpg

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344062343.759752.jpg

SC rainbow blasto is my choice...
I can't think of what I would change. But I love Reef2reef for its people and non political crap the other forums make u deal with. Keep up the great job..

Last edited:

rebel souljah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. R2R is awesome because everyone is very polite, endless amount of knowledge and great DEALS!!! I really can't see a thing I would change about it! IT IS PERFECT!!! IMHO

2-13.jpg

Would be a dream come true to own one of these!!! STUNNING!!!:faint2:

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R has the perfect atmosphere period. Members are quick to answer any questions, so you learn a lot. If you have a need, they come to your aid, reef related or not. The will also tell you if you are doing something wrong (nicely of course). Just has the feeling of familiy on here. I can't think of anything that needs changing that hasn't already been mentioned.

I would love to have the SC Signature Rainbow Nem.
34661d1344066460-post-win-here-your-chance-win-2-13.jpg

Carlos Gutierrez Jr.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to see and buy the awesomest corals, reef2reef is #1! More give aways would be great. All of Sexyy_coral stuff is awesome,but the rising sun chalice is the one I need in my chalice collection.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 62 43.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.4%
Back