Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

Seagars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome. Great knowledgeable people that are willing to help out. and like most maybe a mobile app to make it easier to view on the phone or tablet - but not much else.
this is what i want... my first chalice and get the entire rainbow!!!

atombbb.jpg

jjreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site is the best love how every one on R2R is so helpful there
redplanet.jpg
is always something new to the hobby and I always find it here

richink

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this community.. Great people and info on reefing.. I would be happy with anyone of these amazing frags but atom bomb is my fav

Rbrown1317

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no matter what questions u have someone will all ways answer them helpfully and i love the give aways!!!!!! it is perfect the way it is and receiving the atomic bomb chalice frag would make my year.

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is a great spot to get to know other reefers, :) there is so much diversity out there- it is always fun to get another's perspective on how they do things with their own tanks, livestock, etc. What I would want to suggest- is possibly have a bigger forum for breeders- to try to draw more people to that part of the hobby- I think alot of people shy away from it due to lack of information. But to be a part of sustainable aquaculture- to help build a significant amount of tank raised fish/inverts and home grown/fragged corals- we would be making such an impact on what is happening in the waterworld. I am proud to associate with fellow hobbyists who are part of such breeding programs like MBI, MOFIB, and would like to see this site expand a category to unexpected growth and a wealth of information- passing on to new and old alike. No matter how long you've been in this hobby.....there is ALWAYS something to learn. And the learning .... is the best part. Because as you journey down the path others have traveled... you document your own discoveries of failure and success. The most important thing is to document, share with others, and get more people involved. How cool is that? :)

The item I would love to have become a part of my home ocean.... Sexy Coral's Ultra BTA - I know, I know... pick a coral- but I saw that and my picasso pair gave me that look like : "That one! We want that one for our home mommy! Pa-weeeeeeeeez!" - lol so I am putting it on my #1 ultra sexy list, :) .... to pick a coral ... I would say the rainbow acans #3 or the galactic greeting acan :)

Best of luck to all.... my fins are crossed :)

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good people, great founder, good admins, the best reefs.

I would like to see more contests that everyone can get in to. Like an entry for ever so many posts but without limited qualifiers.

1-2.jpg

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Lynnmw1208

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the friendly environment of this forum. I don't have a lot of time to use the forums but I love popping in once in awhile. I don't think there's anything else that needs to be added to improve the site honestly. I like the features it has!

This coral would be amazing!!
scpassion.jpg

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) I would also like to see more contests.

"I would like to see more contests that everyone can get in to. Like an entry for ever so many posts but without limited qualifiers." - Dkerns06

2.) King Midas I would LUVVVVVVVV

8YxFjeMRQfAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is simply the best reef forum out there, IMO. It's kind of hard to say what's specifically awesome because pretty much everything is....good people, great vendors, great sales, and none of the garbage or typical petty arguments that occur on other forums exists here.

As far as improvements to the site, I really like it the way it is.

I pretty much would take one of everything on the SC site. If I had to pick.....

defuego.jpg

Super sexy Tierra De Fuego!

Last edited:

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As others have said r2r is one of the friendliest sites around. There are many knowlegable people on the site that are always willing to help those that are new to the hobby, and people are respectful of what others opinions and experiences are.

For improvements, this is something that I have seen which is being worked on would to have more stickies with information which would be helpful for someone starting out in the hobby. Such things as different aspects of setting up a tank, what is the nitrogen cycle and ways to cycle your tank using different methods.

sunsetmushroom.jpg

SC"s Nuclear Sunset Mushroom

reefman88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since joining R2R I have had my computer turn off on me more than once during writing a post. I love the autosave feature!! Great Idea to add it.

As far as improvements I think so many improvements have been made since the site started that you guys deserve a break! Good job and thanks!

I know its an older coral and not as crazy as some of these others but I like the hologram monti.

Picture118.jpg

Degener8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well time to get my name in the hat.

I love R2R over other forums for the simple reason that the community as a whole is very pleasant to deal with. I have read so few condecending posts that they are almost non existent. Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions and it wonderful that you can post those to try and help others without some forum **** coming in and telling you your wrong just because they disagree with your opinion or method.

What would make R2R better.. thats is definately a tough one for sure. The community as a whole is so pleasant and the forum is quite organized. I guess the one thing that I like is the ability to goto top of page. but I think that would be useful in the controls of each post not just at the very bottom of the page my page count. One of the other forums I visit has this feature and I find it quite useful.

sweettart.jpg

For me this would be an awesome piece to have from SC. As well as the sweet chalice in the give away of course. :)

natesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love R2R because it offers knowledge on anything you would encounter or need to know about our reef tanks. It would be almost impossible to keep tanks as succesful if it werent for the wealth of knowledge that R2R offers. As far as improvements i really dont see any problems with the site, the interface is great and the content is always good.

pinkfame.jpg

I would have to say that i would love have the SC Pink Fame because it is just so bright.

Last edited:

Petgod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like a great forum everyone is nice I haven't been here long enough to add suggestions

Sexy SPS

Any of those guys would work in my tank

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think R2R is a Great site as it is a friendly place that has a meet and great forum and everyone is eager to make you feel at home. I love that its a family oriented site so you don't have to worry about what your kids will read or see on the site and I love that R2R will reward their members for doing nothing more that what they love to do.

Besides the Beautiful chalice that I may and would LOVE to win, I would love to get a Garf Bonsai
Sexy SPS

I would like to see other ways that members could get a bit more involved in the site (such as possible volunteer work) which I would be willing to do. I would also like to see other contests such as one that was mentioned on another thread where we could build something reef related out of legos or maybe we could do one out of clay or some other material (We would need to have a build thread where we could see the progression steps) or maybe we could draw or paint something. I think that would be pretty cool.

Well from now until the winner is announced, I will keep my fingers crossed as I have never won anything and feel this would be a Great place to start.

God Bless

Platehead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think as does everyone else that has posted that everyone on this forum is very freindly and knowledgeable. What I also like is how people reach out to help people in need, not many places do that. Well I haven't been around long enough to suggest anything. Sexy Zoos/Palys
Lets go true rastas!!!

KhensuRa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) One of the best things about reef2reef is the shear amount of knowledge I am able to attain from the vast amount of people on this site. 2.) Hard to say what r2r could do to be better, maybe a monthly email with sponsor coupons.

I love red rims:
6-7.jpg

Last edited:

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I like the no drama and would like to see a weekly "R2R read". The "R2R read" could be an interesting article some how related to the reef hobby.

2. I would like to have the SCs' Flash Bomb

Back