Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. great forum with a ton of very knowledgeable folks with a love of the hobby like no other forum. and i wouldnt change a thing great site with a ton of info.
2. besides the one be givin away i would love
IMG_0936.jpg
the SCs bleeding apple

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2r is so great because the people here are amazing! A lot of help just a few clicks away!

One cool thing to add would maybe be like a chat box or forum room where can talk live to other reefers so if it's immediate help right now I don't know what to do, instead of post read post read you would have live chat with people. Not that only be used for that situation but could be fun. Could do auctions on it!

I didn't read all the post do hope that hadn't been mentioned already lol

Would love some of the purple thong!! Lol

Buh I can't get pic to work from my phone ;(

Last edited:

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's not to like about R2R. I'm a new member and I'm already included in 2 contests. For real though I've been lurking for some time now and the site and people seem great.
As for improvement I really can't suggest anything yet. Since I'm a new member. Oh yeah just give me a modify button mine is missing. Lol.

I personally love montipora so in looking at the site I've selected this as the one I would like to have.
http://sexycorals.com/Sexy_SPS.html
SCs' sexy Wayne Monti
cc63fd97.jpg

Thanks for the contest.

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to belong to another forum years ago... Sadly, it was full of judgmental & mean people. R2R is such a close-knit community where everyone is so kind & willing to help you. I'll never look back! The only thing that could possibly make it better is if there were more how-to stickies, like a how to set up a tank thread for beginners. Other than that, don't change a single thing!

SC's Bam Acan is GORGEOUS! Maybe one day I can have one in my tank... : )

Last edited:

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because of all the great sponsors, it could be made better by getting more "experts" to fill in questions on a regular basis. Think RHF.

34572d1343964365-post-win-here-your-chance-win-scpassion.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who wants this?

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because friends come first and it has a friendly, family atmosphere to it!

btw I want this one
scgreatest.jpg

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome because friends come first and it has a friendly, family atmosphere to it! I don't think there is too much to improve upon except bringing in even more referrals btw I want this one
scgreatest.jpg

Last edited:

olsinc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rastasss.jpg

Besides the Atom Bomb, This is the one I would pick as it would complete My color Pallete of Zoas.
As for thinking of anything R2R could do to improve the Group, There's nothing. Like the saying goes, If it's not broke don't fix it!
Everyone in this group is Awesome. If it wasn't for R2R and all the members Reef Tanking would be as boring as the next group. Keep up the awesome work....... I'm proud to say that I'm a member of this Family. I wear your name with Pride!

theguru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will never be another hooby as beautiful as this Hobby! It is a good thing that digital cameras are so good and easy to use. I had considered posting with information about TDS, then I thought why not just relax and enjoy the pics.
Theguru

theguru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will never be another hobby as beautiful as this Hobby! It is a good thing that digital cameras are so good and easy to use. I had considered posting with information about TDS, then I thought why not just relax and enjoy the pics.
Theguru

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) i like how there is always someone willing to give advice and help out anyway they can. This site rocks for all the contest and very generous vendors. The one thing i would to see would be is on live sales to have a chatroom so that way it always refreshing and easier to keep up with it all.

2) http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/defuego.jpg
I just love the colors in this one, sexy is the only word i can think that fits this awesome coral

bgibbon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That atom bomb is amazing! I think R2R is great because it maintains a family friendly environment with lots of great people with many years of experience in the hobby. That's invaluable to a novice like me.

Other than the AB the most interesting chalice I saw was the "Rotting Watermelon". Since I have a real rotting watermelon in my garden at the moment I thought it would be perfect! I really like the red coloration and texture of the skeleton.

IMG_1071.jpg

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2reef.com is AWESOME! There is ALWAYS someone you can count on to answer your questions. The vendors here are amazing, they go above and beyond to help you out! It's just a great place to communicate with fellow reefers! I'm really not sure what you could do to make the site better, it's really an over-all great place to get informed on the latest things!

I would LOVE to have the Pretty Pink acan's... But They aren't on the site ;) So here is my next favorite!!! Much love Mike! Always has the best stuff! Keep it rockin bro!
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/scbam-1.jpg

Last edited:

FisheriesOmen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) R2R is amazing because every time I look away I see another Contest!!
2.) Not enough emoticons.... :rain:
Pink Mili....so sexy
3-27.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back