Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

BIG FISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing that I think needs to change is to make me the sole winner of all contests of sick c:eek:oh:eek:rals. Yes I know why this would never work but a guy has to dream. Ha anyways love this place.

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is the best site on the net! Honestly can't think of a way to improve it!..would be cool if you could add a " like" button to peoples post to cut down on the " wow great pic" or "good post "

My coral I want is the atom bomb..because I don't have it yet

Sexy LPS

T

tuggem

View Badges
R2R has beautiful corals and posting them to Facebook is helping bring awareness of the need to protect our reefs to people outside the hobby. I really like the photos that show how amazingly diverse corals can be. The beauty brings home to non-hobbyist why we collect and mariculture these items for their preservation.

I would particularly love to have a frag of the SC's Dynamite Chalice to brighten my tank:

scgreatest.jpg

fraghunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the great info and the great amount of help you get from experince not opinion. I think that This site is awsome maybe a better way to sort through all the info.

My favorite item any chalice or acan
atombbb.jpg

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We LOVE this community as it is made up of a great group of people who not only share the love of this hobby, but are friendly and helpful to all. It would be cool to have the ability to "LIKE" a post and "TAG" member(s) in post(s).

defuego.jpg

Tierre De Fuego

solar

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not been here long but it is easy to navigate around and i wouldn't change anything :D

So hard to decide what id like cause i like them all lol.

Guess i would have to go with this mainly because i know How to care for it
SCs' Blue Angel Favia
rjfavia.jpg

thorvald8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined R2R and I have to say, its by far the largest reef forum I've ever been too. The reason I joined is that their is so much more opportunities to sell/buy/trade corals and that really cuts down on the cost of reef keeping (which I think is so important).

I would love a frag of the OG Aquascene Ice Fire Sexy SPS
I've always wanted an echinata because I love their unique branching pattern!

larrygr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love the site. I am setting up a reef tank...does it ever end ? when is it set up? haha I have some zoas, an anemone, couple of clowns, a frog spawn, some mushrooms and some hairy mushrooms. I sure you have it on the site but I haven't found it yet . I would like a coral wiki with coral names, care , growth rates and compatability

http://sexycorals.com/Sexy_Zoos_Palys.html red hornets!

Last edited:

bpeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a LPS

1. R2R is great place to get information from more knowledgable folks that will take me years to learn. Can't think of much to improve the site as I have no complaints. Oh yeah anti Facebook guy here thanks for contest without that...

2. Trying to put up pic of SC orange passion. I want it and it's on it's way now! It will be here tomorrow! Or blue tenius

lovey sexy mikey

Sexy SPS

Last edited:

ErikRdz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2reef is awesome for bringing these awesome contests one way they could improve would be by having more members i think everyone should join!!

Cant get the link to work but .. I like the LE Fizzy Lizzy

Triggerman77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is so awesome Because of all the diversity of people here! We have all walks and all talks Of Folks And we all seem to come together almost perfect harmony to help each other keep and collect some of Gods most Amazing Creatures known to Man/Woman :D Not sure how exactly to make it better other that having a dozen more vendors as great as the one we have now :) Also wanna throw out a Huge shout out To The REV For maintaining the AWESOMENESS!!! I have not posted much lately Just been lurking ;)

This Chalice has a SUPER SEXY RIM So I say
I would Love to have a nice Frag of the Sexy LPS SCs' Sleeping Beauty Chalice
scsleeper.jpg

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back