Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

MyBoyGus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on other reef forums, but nothing compares to Reef2Reef. It takes a village to do a reef tank justice, and the community here is amazing. From helping people with their first tank, to information on different and new technologies. Everyone is so happy to share their experience. And I've never seen vendors/sponsors so involved in a board.

It has been mentioned before, but a video gallery would be great. Not just videos of beautiful aquariums, but also helpful videos such as DIY's and how to's. submitted by the community.

Extremely difficult to pick just one favorite from the Sexy site.
I'd have to pick the Bam Acan
ACjAkErSdbJMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Spaceman Spliff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started frequenting R2R because its the best place to find the hottest corals! All major sponsors and stores all in one place!! What I've learned is the forum overall is better to visit than others because its friendly and fun. Live sales, daily updates of corals, good threads and lots of eye candy!

Sexy has the hottest stuff and would like to add the Flash Bomb to my collection!

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/flashbomb.jpg

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Reef 2 Reef has provided me with a plethora of information I didn't previously have. I have had weird and seemingly unanswerable questions answered and some real expert advice for free. THANK YOU!

2. http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/crazyfox.jpg This look amazing!

Also thanks for holding this contest Sexy Corals!

Henry C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think R2R is awesome because on the forums there are people from all over the place just not your local guys. I can get ideas from members in Italy,Florida,California or anywhere else in the world. As far as changing anything I think it's just fine the way it is. As far as a coral goes i'd love a frag of this

scgreatest.jpg
SCs' Dynamite Chalice

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2r is so great because the people here are amazing! A lot of help just a few clicks away!

One cool thing to add would maybe be like a chat box or forum room where can talk live to other reefers so if it's immediate help right now I don't know what to do, instead of post read post read you would have live chat with people. Not that only be used for that situation but could be fun. Could do auctions on it!

pink thong is sweet!
pinkthong.jpg

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love r2r cause the family atmosphere cant be beat! and also not having to worry if you next post will be the last..

and me want some *******!!
pinkb.jpg

tanyarejoyce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) So far I have found this to be an awesome site. I lurked for about a week and then joined because I like the "atmosphere" of this forum over another SW forum I frequented. People are very friendly and knowledgeable and speak from experience most of the time instead of just passing along remotely anecdotal stories. I love the give and take and the desire to improve our understanding of the hobby.

2.) Sexy Corals, WOW! What a collection of BA specimens! As far as if money were no object and I could pick anything from your stock, I would have to go with your Singnature Rainbow BTA. Love me some nems!

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/sexycorals/2-13.jpg

(
SC site seems to be acting up and the item won't open for me to link, so I just linked the photo)

Thanks for the giveaway, Sexy Corals!

Last edited:

isnyc300

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reef2reef is a great site with lots of knowledge. not really much to change

lemonlime.jpg

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that you are free to say what you want plus our local club has a section here on reef2reef. Every since i signed up on here is been the only reef forum i use for my info.
IMG_0957.jpg

Last edited:

NewB87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made love to R2R twice today :) haha just joking.... Really tho lol. It's pretty awesome to be part of reef to reef with all the expert advice and all the awesome eye candy we get to see posted every day not to include all the awesome aqua farmers who give reefers tons of chances to own some amazing corals for great prices.

I wish I could post just one poc of SC corals I wanted but I can't bc there so many I want lol
aefd809f-dc1a-2138.jpg
aefd809f-dc27-d54e.jpg
aefd809f-dc34-0bab.jpg
aefd809f-dc49-067d.jpg
aefd809f-dc57-43b4.jpg
aefd809f-dc6c-8810.jpg
aefd809f-dc8c-23dc.jpg
aefd809f-dc9d-c553.jpg

I wouldn't be picky I would take any of them ;)

SPS_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
R2R has the friendliest people and connections to the best looking corals around!

To make R2R I would like to see more contests! :p

Picture085.jpg

Last edited:

Tasler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love how much information from sponsors there are and how often they actually do updates.
I'd like to see an updated link on the discount codes available for the reef2reef community (how I do most of my shopping). Also maybe a special forum for chalices like the zoas have.

Sexy LPS

Pink ******* would be my pick!

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is awesome!! New to Reef2Reef so I don't have any suggestions yet. I find it to be great the way it is.

Can't decide between these two...
defuego.jpg
scpassion.jpg

BebeCR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, this is my first post on Reef2Reef, but I am reading your posts around three months ago. I really love this forum, everyone is willing to help others and share their knowledge.

Sexy Corals have beautiful babies there, but here are my picks (any one will be fine!)

Picture428.jpg

24.jpg

3-37.jpg

Last edited:

btldreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R seems to me to be a great forum for hobbyists to show off their awesome corals, sponsors to talk to the hobbyist about the corals, and a very friendly atmosphere for all hobbyists alike.
The one thing I would like to see is a smartphone app. It would make viewing so much easier while on the move. A certain site has one... it has a lot of bugs. Hopefully R2R can come up with an App.
the two that really caught my eye:
Picture085.jpg
Scs' Amethyst Simplex

1-10.jpg
SCs' Sexy Pink Mili

Tasler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tasler said:
Love how much information from sponsors there are and how often they actually do updates.
I'd like to see an updated link on the discount codes available for the reef2reef community (how I do most of my shopping). Also maybe a special forum for chalices like the zoas have.

Sexy LPS

Pink ******* would be my pick!

Hope the picture attaches to this one

Attachments

• image-3061176714.jpg
    image-3061176714.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 187

Flyride95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love r2r! The people on here is what makes this site great. I think though being new an even more broke down area on a new tank. For instance when you start a new tank what to look for as for ammonia, nitrite,and nitrate. But the biggest thing is what to look for on your live rocks and when to put in your clean up crew. Basically a really broke down new tank for the new person walking into this hobby who doesnt even know how to test for these things.
Another great breakdown for a new person is what all goes with what for fish and how big of a tank you will need. Like no triggerfish in a tank with a cleaner shrimp or no urchin in a tank with featherdusters (been there he only lived 2 days). Or how you dont want to have say a maroon clown and an OC in a 20 gallon.
Just some ideas.
Also a say MH vs t5 breakdown and maybe LED.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back