Post and win! Here is your chance to win a SC Atom Bomb Chalice from Sexy Corals!

Aznyoyoboy57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Reef2Reef is awesome because i get so much help as a newbie :smile:. A suggestion for reef2reef is maybe a spot for some people to sell there frags cheap for local people around them... maybe... =P

2) coral that I would love to have is the SCs' Dynamite Chalice. Soooo sexy!!
scgreatest.jpg

palvyre

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. This is a great place for fellow reefers to share important information that will help new people to the hobby. I am still waiting for the forum app so that I can do polls on my iPad without having to use my browser.

2. The Red Hornets Zoas are awesome.

redhornets11.jpg

Last edited:

larrynews

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new the forum but so far everything seems to be what i expected,may be add a i-phone app so we can go straight to it from the phone.

scpassion.jpg

Jake1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) this site is awesome very friendly and helpful people. Would love to see a Tunze wave box!
2) this awesome favia!!!
bde27bc9.jpg

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is hands down the best place to go information, friendly conversation and a fun place to hang out. It seems like there's always something new happening, whether it's a live sale, a new giveaway or a fun topic to comment on (Thanks Tonya!). This site provides a place to not be judged no matter what your question is, everyone is super friendly and more than willing to help each and every person with whatever their needs may be. R2R is your one stop source to trade, buy, get information and like I said before, just hang out.
There isn't much that hasn't been done so far, there's tank/equipment/coral spotlights, trading/selling, a prayer thread to show support to your fellow reefers beyond their tanks, vendors/retailers, the works. If I had to pick something to add, I say maybe a place for all new products coming out, like JBJ releasing their nano, LEDTRiC's new LED's etc. A one stop thread to find out everything new coming out on the product front and details and specs about them to help some people deciding exactly what they want.
Thanks to Rev, Tonya, Sexy Corals, vendors and all the Mod's for making this a great place to be at any time, day or night. Keep up the great work guys!

Sc's Wolverine Chalice
scgoldmelon-1.jpg
$400.00 per eye/ 3/4'' - 1''

dedubya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 I love this site because it has so many different things from live auctions to lots of different vendors posting new stuff everyday, and all the help you will ever need from the thousands of members, I think the only thing that could make it better would be maybe a catalog of fragging videos, so many times I have wondered hmm whats the best way to frag this?

2 who would not love a frag of this dynamite chalice
scgreatest.jpg

Trijer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, where to start, this is the most helpful site I have been to, I am new "about 9 months now" to the saltwater addiction and yes it is an addiction! I have watched and learned and enjoyed this site so much, and everyone seems so friendly.
Can't think of a thing I would change.
SCs' Weirdo Chalice, would be my hearts desire, though any would be wonderful!

Jnick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some years back I was one of the founding members of a small club called The Marine Aquarium Society Of The Carolinas. We started meeting in the late 90's.

I have been trying to see if the group still exists, but all the websites are shut down, and all searches turn up old information that is on long dead accounts.

Does anyone know a member from the old club? I was living in Lancaster SC back then and had to drive up to Kings Mountain in NC for the meetings, at a little shop there. I probably have one of the only ball caps printed with the club logo still in existance.

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty new to this site but I have been in the hobby for over 12 years and been a member of other reef message boards and this board seems to me to be the up and coming place to be. Reef2Reef tries new things and seems to have the energy that others have lost. The Live Sales are awesome.

Can't think of anything to change but I think they should just keep trying new things.

I'd LOVE a piece of this :
34572d1343964365-post-win-here-your-chance-win-scpassion.jpg

Me z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2reef is the best mainly because of the people in charge. They genuinly care about people and are passionate about the hobby. One thing that could be better on r2r would be an coral identification base for sps, lps, chalices, and zoas with pictures and distinguishing characteristics other than that this community has everything by the tail!

SurlyT

No one of consequence.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate not being original, but as others have said, it's the community here that makes R2R special. There's a general atmosphere of friendliness rarely found in national forums. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything you could do to improve on it, other than maybe enhancing the search engine in some complicated ways.

As requested by the contest rules, I love the featured chalice but also love the Red Dragon on the Sexy Corals SPS page. I'm a sucker for high-end SPS.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is awesome cause it has that big happy family feeling. One thing I would like to see in the future is more fish disease/treatment resources.

I kinda always wanted a piece of this

scpassion.jpg

ReefinNewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) Because the forums are extremly helpful and its nice to have locals all together. I would love to see a great easy forum app for the iPhone
2.) Signature Rainbow BTA
2-13.jpg

mrbncal

Old guy ...new hangout.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Reef 2 Reef is just a friendly, non judgemental place to visit and talk about reefing. No matter what your level of reefkeeping you can get good advice from friendly peeps.

6-7.jpg

Steve Hwang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt it will ever happen, cause I've never seen it done, but a mode where there aren't any pictures when we are on the forum. So, others won't know I'm on the forum all day...

I love this anemone, just can't afford it...
SCs' Signature Rainbow BTA

Iceman13579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2reef is such a great resource. I'm new to reef side of things, and I've learned such a great deal from this place. Thanks to everyone for the help! I'd love to see an "encyclopedia" of various corals and their requirements.

I'd love a frag of the bleeding orange.
IMG_0957.jpg

joshvito

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best thing about the wealth of information here is that it is welcoming to newbies. The people supplying info are relaxed too.

I like the idea of forum wide contest. Maybe a monthly tank of month on the front page or photo contest. I'd be cool to have a forum app that would allow me to input and track my parameters. Maybe with graphical representation and warnings for readings that are too low/high.

I think the red dragon coral at http://sexycorals.com/Sexy_SPS.html is pretty cool.
red1.jpg

TFCEC Member
Join a local fish club.
www.tropical-fish-club-of-erie-county.com

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.9%
Back