Post crash tank update.

HandofThanatos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
91
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not posted in a while, but here are some update photos.

I have traded a few corals in, had a few die on me during a tank crash from a large mushroom detaching and dieing under the rock while I was gone for work.

The crash honestly killed my motivation for a while, and I just went into "sustain mode" and wasn't putting much extra effort into the tank.

Then I noticed how much the stuff I had in there still had grown, and that a mushroom had multiplied and it really got me motivated again!

Anyway here are some photos I took with my phone on 10k white balance AND a polyp lab light filter.

20200823_184016.jpg

Toadstool leather I just added today

20200809_121938.jpg


GSP, red Goni, and a "Paradise Lost" Favia

20200406_202135.jpg

20200823_180532.jpg


Before and after of an "Oblivion" chalice

20200424_220050.jpg

20200823_180539.jpg


Before and after of a "Pandemic" favia (I got it before the current state of the world)

20200817_104325.jpg


Left to right: "Afterburner" (I think, it was super pale when I got it and it colored up real nice) "Swamp Thing" bounce, and "Frankenstein"


All my fish are still good, the Yasha Gobys fin got caught in the wave maker I think, but otherwise happy and healthy.

If anyone want to see some pics of my less interesting stuff, or just more consistent updates from a guy trying his best in a 15 gallon nano just let me know here.

Hope you all enjoyed 20200809_122043.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new