Post up your favorite "Reef-o-lantern"!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,645
Reaction score
67,840
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With Halloween coming, some of you amazing pumpkin artists have to have done some reef-o-lanterns! What are some reef carved pumpkin art photos you guys have?!

For those of you who maybe haven't done one of your own, feel free to share pics of any you've seen!
 
OK, I'll BITE.....WHA HA HA HA..."Angler Fishkin"

Before



After



 
Last edited by a moderator:
my brother just did this,i gonna have to get him to to do a reef inspired jackolantern
1509922_987100571316717_8145483052577462175_n.jpg
any ideas?
 
Yeah, I didn't either. I have three kids and we do it every year but for whatever reason, this year we skipped it.
 
Here are a few I've found around the R2R forum! These are pics from previous years. Hopefully, these will serve as inspiration! :D

1.jpg


2.jpg


4.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


Some of the guys on here are so talented!!
 
Here's a few more I dug up! :D

9.jpg


3.jpg


5.jpg


8.jpg


10.jpg
 
Since we're getting close to Halloween, I thought I'd bump this to see if anyone has some reef-o-lanterns this year. :-)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new