Post your eco tech light preset

Oceanavekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
51
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen the presets from @WWC
Right now I’m using the Jake Adams reef builders preset with the intensity dialed back. What other presets do you like?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new