Post your non percula/ocellairs clownfish pics

Ocellaris123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
646
Reaction score
770
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Would like to see pics of other species of clownfish people are keeping in their tanks besides the percula/ocellaris complex.

Lets see what you have.
 
Current tank with pair of frenatus
IMG_2011_zpsds0pgxhz.jpg

IMG_2009_zpsdrwzlwum.jpg
 
I can't take credit for these guys as I got them from a guy taking down his tank. I had to take them to prevent them from being homeless when I bought his live rock. It's been a week and I haven't killed them yet though, so I'm proud of that.

clarkii_clowns_first_day_in_tank.jpg
 
We got to start trying more of these non mainstream clownfish species.
 
I like them, they are more active, swims around a lot more then the other clowns, not as shy.
 
Super nice system aznfly. Any details on your tank?
 
Super nice system aznfly. Any details on your tank?
Hi thank you. I don’t really do much, I just let it be. It’s a 29g biocube with AI Hydra52 installed inside the hood, one small wave maker, I dose the two part manually when ever Im not lazy. I perform a 5g water change maybe every 3 months. I have about 10 rbta and one gbta. For fish I have paired clarkii, yellow watchman goby and a royal gramma. Corals, a few frogspawn, Hollywood stunner, trumpet coral, red monti and gasp. I don’t test my parameters.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new