Post your rare/ exotic montipora ..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordangil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
and a couple more.... love my montiporas!


 
First is tubs montipora stellata, the other two dont have names, but are plating caps (purple with green polyps) last one is the grimace montipora
 
Not the rarest, but it is my newest and most favorite monti - the Setosa (little frag):
left_top.jpg
 
First is tubs montipora stellata, the other two dont have names, but are plating caps (purple with green polyps) last one is the grimace montipora

Beautiful, got to put them on my list. If your ever fragging and shipping I would love to know.
 
I have been seeing some crazy montiporas recently and it seems like there are 100's of different kinds from rainbow to season greetings . Post yours and post your lighting and what kind of growth your getting . I just got my first monti yesterday and I am already addicted
Can someone tell me the Name?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4792.jpg
    IMG_4792.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 66
Looks like a Leng Sy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new