****POSTPONED***CTARS June Meeting Announcement

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Good, The Bad and the Algae
We will be having a general discussion about different types of Algae in the Saltwater Aquarium. The benefits and the disadvantages. We hope you can join us for the good, the bad and the algae!
The meeting will be held on Saturday June 17th at 5pm at the Lutz Children's Museum in Manchester CT!

81e2be0c4be3fa0ce069c5a8dd6faa67.jpg

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's interested in Algae? We have seen very little interest in this months meeting. Please let us know by tomorrow evening if you are planning on attending. If we don't get enough interest we may need to postpone the meeting.

Thanks,
CTARS BOD

pboutin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very interested in Algae! I have a love hate relationship with it. I love good algae and hate bad algae. I like any algae that's not in my DT! I would not be upset if the meeting was postponed. It is a busy month with vacations and school letting out. Not to mention Father's day and Reefapalooza. Just wanted to voice my interest in the subject.

RobgCT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's interested in Algae? We have seen very little interest in this months meeting. Please let us know by tomorrow evening if you are planning on attending. If we don't get enough interest we may need to postpone the meeting.

Thanks,
CTARS BOD

Won't be able to make it unfortunately.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your feedback. Due to our members busy June schedules the BOD has decided to postpone this months meeting till later on this year.

We still plan to have a casual get together in July and a BBQ in August.

For those in the grow-out competition please make sure you post your polyp count and picture by the 15th of June. We will update everyone via the forum thread.

Thanks,
Jason

2 nanos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks,
CTARS BOD

I hope you revisit this topic, very interested

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad the meeting is postponed cuz I wasn't going to be able to make this one! I am very interested in the topic so I hope it is covered at a meeting in the future.

Mr_Banana_Pants

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why couldn't we have postponed last month meeting, I missed it and really wanted to go lol

TonyGugino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone want to do an impromptu meeting? Get together chat about our aquariums? Just do a reef hang I guess

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone want to do an impromptu meeting? Get together chat about our aquariums? Just do a reef hang I guess

We are in the process of planning a casual hang out for Julys meeting instead of a structured meeting, we will let you know more details soon.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back