Potential midnight clownfish breeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter aeo29067
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aeo29067

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I've had a single midnight clownfish for about 3 years now and absolutely love her. I am interested in possibly breeding. I'm not knew to keeping saltwater fish but I've never attempted breeding before. What all would I need to attempt this? Also, what other clownfish could I possibly pair her with if not another midnight? Any and all advice would be great. Thanks. (I've already posted this into the breeding fish forum but I don't know how to delete it.)
 
+1 to pickles guide. It will cover everything u need to know
 
Ok, I'll definitely check it out. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new