POTM Contest is there a February Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AlexG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
4,682
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if the POTM contest is going for the month of February? Not sure if I missed the thread or if its not on for this month.
 
Let me find out for you :)
 
And whatever happened to the December contest? I never saw anything about voting or a winner
 
Click the link and select the "Watch" button in the upper right and you should get notifications. You see in the list there all the POTM threads. None for Jan or Feb looks like.
#POTM
 
#POTM ...sorry for the delay.

We'll get the January voting poll and the February contest posted here shortly. Thanks for our patience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new