POTM May 2012?

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
3,618
Reaction score
16
Location
Pitcairn Island
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know when this POTM is getting started? also anyone know who won the april POTM?
 
Hopefully it will get started up soon! :)
 
Thanks Tonya! LPS is the subject for May and can't wait to see some really really nice pictures!
 
Oooooh yeah! Those are going to be some awesome pics!! :bounce:
 
That will be announced tomorrow!
 
Thanks Rev for moving this forward. Also hope all is well with Gary. I haven't seen him around lately....
 
You are welcome and Gary is fine. I have spoken with him and he has been very busy in life. We will see him soon! Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new