Power center surge protector - which one do you use?

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,086
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have two ADJ PC-100A. Had them for about 4 years
One is giving me issues - since I haven’t changed what’s plugged in where - I can only assume it’s the unit and not my set up

I know there are other brands- does anyone use something other than the ADJ?
IMG_6225.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new