Power head settings at night

Same as during the day. If I could control them though I would have them slow down at night.
 
yup, what saltyphish said..
 
I used to try to manually lower every night... But that's kinda unrealistic , the. You forget to turn up in the morning or vice versa
 
The RW4 is equipped with night mode but mine does not work =( I would also like to be Low setting at night.
 
I have my MP10's hooked into my apex so I am able to do the low speed at night. I've always had it set that way, I just wasn't sure what was recommended.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new