Power outage - what would you do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ditryin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There is no backup power answer that will be a 100% assurance against everything. I have a whole house unit with 5-7 days of propane. If that were to run out I can revert back to the portable that would run for a further 5 days from the gasoline I keep on hand and in the cars. Anything beyond 10 days seems unlikely and Armageddon stuff when I’ll probably have bigger worries than the tank LOL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new