Powerheads - MP40 or MP60?

I have 4 mp40s on the rear wall of a 320g stick dominate tank. 68x36x30 inches
2 of these pumps have been with me for 10 years and still going strong.

Nothing over the top is important to me. I don't even like viewing obstructions on the side panels.

I designed and 3d printed new covers with a redirector recently so sand blowing is not an issue. Also I have a larger grain sans then many. Think tropic Eden meso flake.

I had a few issues years ago with the wet side assembly and they immediately replaced them no questions, other than serial number, asked!

For many years I always used cheapo powerheads , I am absolutely glad I switched and will probably not use another product.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new