• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PPE & Nuclear Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinadam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will get better pictures tonight but I'll start with these:

Nuclear Greens

At least 10 polyps, will get an accurate count tonight, picture taken last week:

NukeGreens.jpg

pinkyuma-1.jpg

PPE, 4 polyps, old picture but shows what they are like, will try to get a better picture tonight:

PPEAcan.jpg

Thinking $275 shipped via UPS overnight.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

OP
OP
colinadam

colinadam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a PM about lineage of the PPE and figured I would share the answer.

I got these from a friend who got them from jcmcmahon (might have misspelled that) on RC. I never spoke with jc to see where he got them from but he did have some awesome LE pieces so I assume they are fairly legit. He lived in the Chicago area and recently moved to Hawaii I think.

I have never called these Blain Peruns PPE's and never will. I have sold and traded polyps of these though to others and everyone has been happy. I usually sold them for $30-35/polyp.

I fragged these in the spring, had a 6 polyp colony going and kept one for myself, here is a picture of the one I kept

PPE1Left.jpg

I really have 5 polyps but I want to frag one polyp off and sell the other 4 so that should help with an idea of how fast they grow.

Also the NG's came from Dustin from Zoanuts before he was zoanuts. if you do a search I had a topic on here about bryopsis on my NG's and had pictures then, shows how fast they went from 1 polyp to an easy 10 (Lots of baby polyps).
The NG's are mounted to a Premium Aquatics frag plug and are starting to go down the side. If someone feels confident in their fragging skills these would be great, I ruined my colony of Purple Deaths fragging them and refuse to mess with these.

HTH, please feel free to ask any other questions......

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 60 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back