PR_Reefers EYE CANDY!!!

PR_Reefers

Reefer 4 Life!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
749
Reaction score
12
Location
Puerto Rico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi... just wanted to share some of my tanks nicest pics!!!...imo... lol... personally I enjoy, what we call "EYE CANDY":tongue:... as well as most you and I have always wanted to share... but don't own a nice cam so it's only sometimes I get a decent pic, whether with someone's or my own camera.... anyways I'd thought I'd share those I've gathered till now!

Cali Blue Tort
DSC01419.jpg


Superman Chalice
DSCF1211.jpg


Tricolor Blue Polyp
DSCF1330.jpg


Blue Agave PE
IMG_619863.jpg


Lyretail Anthias
DSC013993.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice pieces man and some great shots for sure!!!;)

how did you get such a nice shot of the anthias?

thank you both!...

well... it wasn't with one shot i'll tell you that.... lol... actually I set the camera with a quick shutter speed and to shoot continuous bursts of pics...slowly and steady following the fish while I shoot..

so I actually took about 12 pics... for 1 nice shot:tongue:
 
nice pictures of some nice corals! I don't have the patience to shoot more than one or two photo's of anything at a time- I figure I either got it or will just curse about it later- so I definitely appreciate the quality of your work!
 
Some nice shots there PR, corals and fish both are looking good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new