Prayers for a Fellow Reefer

Martyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally don’t do things like this, but a good friend of mine and a fellow reefer, is having surgery today to replace two heart valves. He’s not in great shape at the moment. Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and my best wishes to you and your families for a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Marty

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally don’t do things like this, but a good friend of mine and a fellow reefer, is having surgery today to replace two heart valves. He’s not in great shape at the moment. Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and my best wishes to you and your families for a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Marty
@Martyd you are quite the friend to share this request. Consider it done.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Marty & Reef2Reef.

I was searching for the prayer thread on this site and this one came to the top of the search.

@Martyd I see that only one other person answered (@mike550 ) and I am wondering how your friend fared through their heart valve surgery? I could presume that it went without a hitch based upon the amazing skills found in modern medical practice but I guessing isn't knowing really.

I am also asking folk on here to pray. I posted in the @revhtree prayer thread before asking for prayer that the good Lord in Heaven would move with mercy in my home to heal damaged relationships, cure alcoholism, and bring His peace into the war zone that I'm currently occupying.

So I'm somewhat selfishly hoping to hear good news about the heart operation that your friend was facing and at the same time asking for prayer knowing God has everything under control and I am eagerly looking for more of His kind hand directing the lives of my family here at home.

Respectfully, Kris

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone!!! I know many of you on here know or are familiar with @jsker my very good friend or as we call each other BFF’s or Best fish friends. I’d like to send out Thoughts and prayers to him and his family, he’s having some pretty serious surgery tomorrow and I know it will be comforting to him knowing we’re there for him. ;Happy

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone!!! I know many of you on here know or are familiar with @jsker my very good friend or as we call each other BFF’s or Best fish friends. I’d like to send out Thoughts and prayers to him and his family, he’s having some pretty serious surgery tomorrow and I know it will be comforting to him knowing we’re there for him. ;Happy

Prayers sent for a smooth and successful outcome!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for His Spirit to provide peace and comfort for the family and friends as He upholds @jsker too during his surgery today. Same prayers for the folk working with the surgeon performing this procedure,

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back