Prayers for Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter Formulator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone who lives near Miami, if the power goes out, I have a generator already tested in case you want to bring your corals and fish. Until this happens, I have half the tank empty.
1000109543.jpg
 
Had afternoon showers more eventful than this which is a good thing but neighbors to my north not fairing as well. Luckily it hit as a category 3 which for us Floridians more like a hard blow but the tornadoes were too plentiful and I’m seeing of record numbers. Those are what really cause damage and hopefully few if any impacted.

Hoping this tourist leaves quickly and trajectory seems to be sending it out to sea although Bermuda in its path unfortunately. South East had enough with Helene.

IMG_4778.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new