Prayers for my father

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naiad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have specific regrets about not being present well enough for someone I knew that had cancer, so one of my specific prayers was that you get and seize all possible time and name the best things about your relationship in casual mention each and every possible chance. I prayed for healing, initially though.
 
My father has to undergo surgery for cancer in a few days. I believe in the power of positive thoughts so if you could just take a few seconds and send some our way it would be much appreciated.

Jen
Prayers for you and your family. May God be with your father all the way
 
My father has to undergo surgery for cancer in a few days. I believe in the power of positive thoughts so if you could just take a few seconds and send some our way it would be much appreciated.

Jen
My thoughts are with you and your family. My mother has cancer, and will probably not make xmas! :( Enjoy the time with them while you can. :)
Jen hold strong and positive.
My wife of 36 has cancer.
I understand how hard this can be.
My prayers are sent your way
Prayers helped when my wife was diagnosed with brain cancer so I just said one for your father. Hope it all turns out well for your family.
All your families are added to prayers and if ok I'll also ask our church to send prayers as well. We know the battle and prayers have helped us through 11 years of fighting stage 4 kidney cancer so all things are possible through our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. We pray for healing and health for the Dr to be guided by God's hand and will. For strength for them and your families during this. Remember always Christ is the big C not cancer it has no power over who we are or the love of our families and the faith we share.
 
hey Jen Its been almost 2 years that ive been in remission now from having lung cancer. And I recently lost a family friend from stage 4 pancreatic cancer. this may sound like a rant but this is a perfect that I can open up and talk about this. My wife had just pregnant in 2012 she was about 1 to 2 months pregnant before I started going through chemo. I thanked God everyday for blessing us with my son before I underwent chemo because as we all know the chances of a child having major deformities while on chemo is high. I prayed for patience from both me and my wife since we were both going dramatic changes in our bodies. chemo was tough felt like complete garbage for a couple of days and food didn't taste right so i lost a lot of weight due to that. I don't wish cancer upon anybody but IM GLAD I WENT THROUGH IT. I couldn't work anymore after being hospitalized 3 times for a weak immune system from the chemo I used to be a medical assistant for a urgent care clinic, during this time I got to spend a lot of lost time with my grandparents and my family in general time and memories that I truly valued and was a complete eye opener on how to be a better son/grandson/husband/parent. All of this has changed how I view a lot of things, the road I was going down would have had me dead sooner than anything else. May God bless you and your family through this difficult time.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new