Precise mixing valve ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jake37
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jake37

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there such a thing as a mixing valve that will mix water from two sources by a precise percentage? I.,e 10% from source 1 and 90% from source 2 (for example) ?
 
Is there such a thing as a mixing valve that will mix water from two sources by a precise percentage? I.,e 10% from source 1 and 90% from source 2 (for example) ?
There is ……
But haven’t heard of it being used for saltwater .

I know mixing water soluble cooling oils we have a barrel of oil with a hose attached and mixes at a ratio of 10:1
Different adapters inside change the ratio
 
Yea. I have to admit this would be for freshwater to mix tds. In theory there is something called a tds blending valve but i can't find an actual product other than those attached to ro systems; and i would require 4 of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new