Predation

  • Thread starter Thread starter cilyjr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
2,006
Reaction score
2,200
Location
Arroyo Grande
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found this. It doesn't look like flatworms. They don't really seem to move so I am unsure if this is a predator or if it is a little bit of flesh left over. I attributed the death to an alkalinity swing but now am unsure.
What do you all think?
PXL_20201220_225810847.jpg
 
That doesn't look like flesh to me.. They don't move if you poke them?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new