Predator Cove beginnings

  • Thread starter Thread starter killemall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes it's amazing. My primary home is 30 minutes away

But my secondary home is maybe a 4-6 minute drive

Anytime I go clean the pool ECT me and my wife go see the sharks there. I swear if the Silverton aquarium wasn't there we would never go to that house
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new