Premade Aquascape

CKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone out there that sells premade scapes? If there is one thing i dislike about this hobby, it is aquascaping! :eek::eek:

Sailfin11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if anyone sells premade aquascapes, but I'm certain that you could find someone to help you. Scaping with dry rock is much easier than with live, because you don't have to worry about doing it in water. Of all the rocks I have used, I have found that Reef Saver (https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/marco-reef-saver-dry-aquarium-live-rock.html) is the best for aquascaping because of its easy to stack shape. I would give that a try!

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, prices are outrageuos so far as Im conecerned but that wasn't the question. You can get them if you're willing to pay for em. I'm sure there's more places out there doing something similar. I had just come across that place the day before seeing this post.

Marco Rock was doing a shelf type package for a while but I don't see them listed anywhere.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I forgot to add, there was someone here I believe who bought an already made scape from someone tearing down their system. That being said, I’m sure someone would be willing to help you create what you’d want. I’m not good at it so can’t offer any help but there’s some amazing artists here. Wouldn’t hurt to toss out your feelers for someone.

bmbpka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
West Mariculture

he just posted this new one he made on Instagram last night. He is in Ohio.

I have one, he is reasonable in price. Custom made.
C0245DA8-46B2-4004-8B9F-F164880E36D4.png

bmbpka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, there is a guy in California (I think) that make some. Jestersix is his Facebook and Instagram name. He has some pretty cool builds he does.

there are a few others, a lot overseas. I looked for this same thing when I built my tanks.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was badly injured right as I was getting ready to upgrade. You wouldn’t believe how many people love stacking rocks artistically if you just ask.
You must have good friends! I’ve been trying to do a big rescape for almost 6 months, I can’t find anyone to help me lol.

bryanfuel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone out there that sells premade scapes? If there is one thing i dislike about this hobby, it is aquascaping! :eek::eek:

Aquascaling is my favorite part of the hobby!! Too bad you aren’t in SoCal or I would just stop by to play with your rocks

jeremyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I'm a little late to the party here, but came across this thread looking for the same thing. I want to be good at aquascaping but feel I'm not that creative. I did however, just come across this guys etsy shop which has something similar for a much more affordable price:

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 54 42.9%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back