Preme’s Project Pico

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Update 5:
The tank is doing some better, the surface scrum is gone now! But I am getting some hair algae and still have the algae on the sand bed. I did add a small CUC which contains 3 Nassarius Snails and 4 blue Leg Hermit crabs, and they’ve been doing a great job so far! Other than that I’ve just been letting the tank do it’s thing, I’ve also added my warpaint scoly, electric Watermelon Zoas, another Zoa I forget the name and then a 2 inch tailspot blenny which has also been helping with the algae issue a bit too.
429A878F-8CB0-4E79-8B9E-07B89FC24365.jpeg
FTS 10/14/18
F9365319-2EAE-4C94-BCB0-159448B5FDBA.jpeg

Warpaint Scoly
C5A164AF-0EA7-4D15-8CBF-C868A6E4FA5A.jpeg

Zoas, as you can see they’re being effected by the hair algae so I may have to add an emerald crab.
E5D50FE9-C485-4037-8287-634D28B1AF13.jpeg
Nassarius Snail

Nice Scoly [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new