• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Premier Aquatics - Chesapeake, Va - Good Experience - Recommendation

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

threebuoys

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I visited Premier Aquatics in Chesapeake Va for the first time on 12/28/2023. This was a great experience. The shop is small, clean, well maintained and hasa nice supply of well-priced frags. Obviously owned and operated by a hobbyist with high personal standards. I was particularly impressed by some of the SPS offerings.

I live 120 miles from Chesapeake where the nearest LFS are located. Needless to say, I therefore buy most of my corals on-line. The quality and prices of the corals offered by Premier Aquatics is better than any I've received on-line. I highly recommend this shop to anyone in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.

David Scarborough

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back