Premium Aquatics 1000 Subscriber Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premiumaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No. Can't even give it a like.
YouTube probably wants you to click a link on a confirmation email they sent to your email address.

Check you inbox for a "confirm your email" email from youtube
 
IMG_3483.PNG
YouTube probably wants you to click a link on a confirmation email they sent to your email address.

Check you inbox for a "confirm your email" email from youtube
I sent myself an email from YouTube of the Premium Aquatics video trying to see if I could get it to work. Received the video in my inbox but still can't like or subscribe.
 
IMG_3483.PNG

I sent myself an email from YouTube of the Premium Aquatics video trying to see if I could get it to work. Received the video in my inbox but still can't like or subscribe.
Sorry to hear it won't let you subscribe. Have you subscribed to anything else and worked? I know my Youtube was messed up a while when Google first took over. Do you use Gmail or anything that is tied to Youtube?
 
Done! Thank you guys for this giveaway.
 
IMG_3483.PNG

I sent myself an email from YouTube of the Premium Aquatics video trying to see if I could get it to work. Received the video in my inbox but still can't like or subscribe.
If the confirm email request from YouTube is in your inbox, it will probably be around the time you opened the YouTube account. Do a search in your inbox for YouTube confirmation.
 
If the confirm email request from YouTube is in your inbox, it will probably be around the time you opened the YouTube account. Do a search in your inbox for YouTube confirmation.
I typed in You Tube and it appears to be endless.
 
Sorry to hear it won't let you subscribe. Have you subscribed to anything else and worked? I know my Youtube was messed up a while when Google first took over. Do you use Gmail or anything that is tied to Youtube?
I have never subscribed with You Tube. First time I tried was Premium Aquatics last contest. My Yahoo account is linked with it. In trying to figure this out I went through the help part where it talks about using other than G mail and tried the suggestions then went back to your video to try and subscribe but didn't work.
 
I typed in You Tube and it appears to be endless.
Did you enter "YouTube confirmation" or just YouTube?

I would imagine it will one of the older emails, since it will be when you first gave them the email address to create the account.
 
IMG_3490.PNG
Did you enter "YouTube confirmation" or just YouTube?

I would imagine it will one of the older emails, since it will be when you first gave them the email address to create the account.
I just entered You Tube. I did go back and enter You Tube confirmation and only a few but none from You Tube. I sent a message in customer support. Waiting for response.
 
Check out this video and see if you have won. Thanks to everyone who participated and congrats to our 10 lucky $100 dollar Gift Certificate winners.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new