Premium Aquatics 1000 Subscriber Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. Can't even give it a like.
YouTube probably wants you to click a link on a confirmation email they sent to your email address.

Check you inbox for a "confirm your email" email from youtube

Blue Lip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3483.PNG
YouTube probably wants you to click a link on a confirmation email they sent to your email address.

Check you inbox for a "confirm your email" email from youtube
I sent myself an email from YouTube of the Premium Aquatics video trying to see if I could get it to work. Received the video in my inbox but still can't like or subscribe.

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_3483.PNG

I sent myself an email from YouTube of the Premium Aquatics video trying to see if I could get it to work. Received the video in my inbox but still can't like or subscribe.
Sorry to hear it won't let you subscribe. Have you subscribed to anything else and worked? I know my Youtube was messed up a while when Google first took over. Do you use Gmail or anything that is tied to Youtube?

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3483.PNG

If the confirm email request from YouTube is in your inbox, it will probably be around the time you opened the YouTube account. Do a search in your inbox for YouTube confirmation.

Blue Lip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the confirm email request from YouTube is in your inbox, it will probably be around the time you opened the YouTube account. Do a search in your inbox for YouTube confirmation.
I typed in You Tube and it appears to be endless.

Blue Lip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear it won't let you subscribe. Have you subscribed to anything else and worked? I know my Youtube was messed up a while when Google first took over. Do you use Gmail or anything that is tied to Youtube?
I have never subscribed with You Tube. First time I tried was Premium Aquatics last contest. My Yahoo account is linked with it. In trying to figure this out I went through the help part where it talks about using other than G mail and tried the suggestions then went back to your video to try and subscribe but didn't work.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I typed in You Tube and it appears to be endless.
Did you enter "YouTube confirmation" or just YouTube?

I would imagine it will one of the older emails, since it will be when you first gave them the email address to create the account.

Blue Lip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3490.PNG
Did you enter "YouTube confirmation" or just YouTube?

I would imagine it will one of the older emails, since it will be when you first gave them the email address to create the account.
I just entered You Tube. I did go back and enter You Tube confirmation and only a few but none from You Tube. I sent a message in customer support. Waiting for response.

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this video and see if you have won. Thanks to everyone who participated and congrats to our 10 lucky $100 dollar Gift Certificate winners.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back