Premium Aquatics doing it right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to drop a post of support for the folks there. I ordered a new Bashsea sump during the Presidents’ Day sale, through no fault of theirs it came damaged. Tried calling right away but they were closed, sent an email and almost immediately I got a response that detailed how it was going to be rectified.

I love when a company stands by its products and sides with customers. I still have a damaged sump but that will be taken care of soon, I look forward to doing a lot more business with PA!?

Thanks guys.

Rickyb1982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to drop a post of support for the folks there. I ordered a new Bashsea sump during the Presidents’ Day sale, through no fault of theirs it came damaged. Tried calling right away but they were closed, sent an email and almost immediately I got a response that detailed how it was going to be rectified.

I love when a company stands by its products and sides with customers. I still have a damaged sump but that will be taken care of soon, I look forward to doing a lot more business with PA!?

Thanks guys.
I'm about to order my ice cap sump with them so I'm glad to hear that ! Was the shipping free on the sump ?

skiwez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll jump on this thread also. Just bought a couple of ecotech wetsides. Got a call back a couple hours later that my shipping got upgraded because it was safer for the parts. Not a huge deal but it was nice to get that update.

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to know they respond quickly to emails and do not require phone calls to get customer service.

OP
OP
ScottieB

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to order my ice cap sump with them so I'm glad to hear that ! Was the shipping free on the sump ?

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Free shipping for sure and it’s one big reason I ordered it through them. Now I know they stand by the product and the shipping, it’s a no brainer!

I almost went with the ice cap, it’s a good one as well.

Rickyb1982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Free shipping for sure and it’s one big reason I ordered it through them. Now I know they stand by the product and the shipping, it’s a no brainer!

I almost went with the ice cap, it’s a good one as well.
Yes I need a bigger sump so I'm going with the 48xl ! For the price I dont think it can be beat with the features !

GQuinn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great company. They seem to care about the customer. If there is an issue or a problem, they will take care of it.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Customer service always wins. Granted you might pay a few pennies more. Ever wonder why Amazon, B&H photo and others are so successful? It's because the customers satisfaction is #1 concern.

I used to work for BMW of NA and we did WHATEVER it took to make a customer happy, whether he was right or wrong - we did what we could possibly do to make things right. Granted there are scammers but Karma has a way to take care of that.

Kudos to Premium Aquatics for having great customer service & ethics. Your success is a reflection of your core values.

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they're overall great! I had a shipping issue with UPS loosing my T5 bulbs, contacted them, got a response immediately and they sent a new set asap. fast and smooth.

jkcoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PA is top notch, they stood up for me to a vendor on a faulty pump and made the vendor do the right thing - mad respect for PA

OP
OP
ScottieB

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They already have my replacement sump on the way and arranged for UPS to pick up the damaged one.
Thanks again @premiumaquatics

Couldn’t be happier, I’ll update my built thread over the next few weeks getting the plumbing and new sump moved to the basement.

Glad to hear my experience was consistent with others!

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always had good experiences from @premiumaquatics
Pricing is great
No tax
Great customer service!
Win win win

Rickyb1982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it in ;)
7960a5580d08d9be294ad895e5f50294.jpg
09d82c6bfe502da5c7cf665d21046814.jpg

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am local to premium aquatics and have known the guys and gals there for years. Top notch bunch and they do go above and beyond and consistently. Highly highly recommend.

They do need to move back closer to Indianapolis though :D

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 79 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back