Premium Aquatics thumbs up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
I give premium Aquatics a big thumbs up again, it was time to order a new bulb for my MH and I wasn't sure about which one to get or making a change. I have used Hamilton 14k 250w from the start and have really liked what I have gotten from it. I went to Hamilton's website and they wanted like$75 for the bulb, I wasn't real keen on paying that much so I went and checked out PA and sure enough they had it for like $60. Si I bought it from there and had it on my door step with 2 days. I guess it pays being within 2 day distance from them. I installed it and man there was a major difference from the old one to the new one.....Although it is still in it's burn in period I can see a difference in the zoas and palys already.

Thanks PA.
 
That is awesome!!!! I get my tank from them tomorrow... I can't wait! I wouldn;t have ordered a tank from an online vendor unless I was VERY sure about the "what if's"... We shall see!
:D
Laurie
 
I am happy with their service. They did a great job!
:D
Laurie
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new