Premixed saltwater

Billys

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
28
Location
Pemberton
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I'm located in South Jersey. Setting up a 125g with a 40g sump. I don't have enough cans to hold that much water and I only have a small RO/DI unit that does about 50g a day. So does anyone know of a place that would deliver about 150 gallons of pre mixed saltwater?
 
Was gonna use that as the last resort, just wanted to mix first
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new