PRETTY COOL ANNOUNCEMENT HERE AT BATTLECORALS!

Well, I really appreciate the opportunity, but I have decided to stop posting here. I think some people misinterpreted the whole thing. I am not an influencer or spokesman for anyone. Adam just graciously offered a place for me to post. Idk why honestly, but I do appreciate it. So as short lived as this was, thank you Adam for being kind and considerate.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new